- sumit is a small, flexible software house
- with shift rosters as specialism,
- founded in 1997.
- doing business with sumit must be a party worth repeating
- a good product
- at a fair price
- delivered and received with a smile
network of specialists
- SUMit teams up in a network of professionals,
- each an outstanding specialist in their field.
- Henk Jan is the driving force behind SUMit.
- enjoys logical puzzles such as shift rosters.
- works in Australia during Dutch winters.
- Mike Levyssohn runs MLict.
- Mike is the guru for anything with a power plug: servers, PCs, networks, internet, peripherals.
new shift roster?
- need a new shift work roster in a hurry?
- attend the shift roster design training
- is your roster growing too big for a spreadsheet?
- generate a shift roster on line
a daily puzzle?
- the daily puzzles gets impossible
- every day is different set of work?
- inquire about a tailored generator.
some sumit customers
solutions as simple as possible
- simple solutions for difficult problems
- pencil and paper often suffice
- software when needed
hard shift roster?
- Is your planning getting too complex?
- let sumit contact you.