design service for 24 hour rosters
- Small and medium size 7x24 organisations
- departments running around the clock
- with 3, 4, 5 shift work teams
- you need a new roster as a result of growth, rising workload or extra manpower.
- a fair go for all staff
- have sumit contact you.
- discuss your requirements
- receive a quotation
- A few days later you have a new design for your roster.
- a rolling roster pattern.
- tailored to your manpower requirements.
- in concert with labour laws
- your investment depends on the complexity of your roster
- a standard roster for multiple teams starts at just € 788 ex VAT.
Terry Russell, Manager Queensland Governement, Australië
- nobody could solve my roster problem.
- but sumit did it, from the other side of the globe.
- 24x7, more work in days than nights
- 4 part timers, 8 full timers
- 1 male, 1 female on duty
- change team composition
- Two patterns
- one for part timers, one for full timers
- patterns fit together like yin and yang, complement each other
- all requirements fullfilled
Francois Greeff, Manager Total petrol station, highway Cape - Johannesburg
- I tried to fulfill my requirements with an Excel roster.
- It takes a genious and many days of sweating.
- Actually, I think it is impossible.
- 3 teams on quiet days, 4 on peak days
- rest according South African labour law
- adjacent off days
- minimise number of casuals
- repeating pattern for all staff at the petrol pumps
- less staff on quiet days
- and minimal number of casuals.
do you have a complex shift roster puzzle?